Overview and Admission
The Wallenberg Center for Molecular Medicine (WCMM) Research School aims at training early career scientists (PhD students & Postdocs) in Molecular & Regenerative Medicine. It is designed to promote understanding of multidisciplinary research in regeneration, replacement and repair, and to provide training in cutting-edge translational research.
- Interdisciplinary and translational lectures
- Theoretical and practical training in cutting edge technologies
- Ethical implications in research and publication practices
- Coaching in grant writing & presentation
- WCMM lectures by internal and external speakers
- Workshops in research method, project design, grant writing and peer review
- Opportunities to organize talks and other events
- Career development training such as "Meet the PI" sessions
- WCMM RS retreat - a fun opportunity for networking and communication
- The Synergy grant writing competition with real funds for top submissions!
The WCMM Research School is open to all PhD students and Postdocs at Lund University. Trainees are selected by the WCMM Research School steering committee.