WCMM Friday Club
The WCMM Friday club started in March of 2019 as a monthly scientific meeting for all clinical and preclinical PIs at WCMM Lund. It serves as a platform for presenting ongoing scientific work in each member’s research program. The informal format allows for open discussions, brainstorming and encourages new collaborations within the WCMM.
The Club is strategically aimed at fostering “a team identity” of the members of the WCMM and to strengthen the scientific and social interactions between WCMM PIs in an open and trusting environment.
The Friday Club is the first of many planned center-based initiatives to create a strong, successful and lasting research environment in regenerative medicine.
Schedule for 2020
- March 27th - Anders Björkman and Karin Tran Lundmark
- February 28 - Darcy Wagner and Anders Wittrup
Schedule for 2019
- Nov 29th – Darcy Wagner, Gesine Paul-Visse
- October 25th – Paul Bourgine, Elin Trägårdh
- September 27th – Iben Lundgaard, Gustav Smith
- August 30th – Vinay Swaminathan, Niklas Mattsson
- May 31st – Kees-Jan Pronk, Joao Duarte
- April 26th – Anja Meissner, Einar Heiberg
- March 29th – Robin Kahn, Filipe Pereira